Seattle to Houston Family Journey

< span style="shade: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > A photo was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I utilized 3 batteries in addition to a car-charger to preserve the web cam. I video clip taped NEARLY the entire trip with the exception of a number of hours driving into Colorado where the light was poor since it was nighttime in a remote place. My better half and I split up the 38 hrs however I did most of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest course for evident factors.

Seattle to Houston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Supplements and Vitamins for Men Over 40

How To Enhance Your Natural Beauty With The Proper Application Of Makeup

MANNERS MAKETH MAN : INSTANT SEO RANKING! (ZERO DOLLARS!!)